What Does The Fox Say What Does The Fox Say

I really like this. Really well done!
The only thing I would like to say is that if you are going to have it loop back to the beginning and the ending animation does not match the beginning animation, have some sort of transition back. Here, you had the cliff out to the center and the fox there in the center at the end, but then you had it go to the beginning, where the fox and cliff are off to the right. Its not really that big of a deal, its just a little jarring.
Other than that, really well done. Keep up the good work!

Coinbox Hero Coinbox Hero

A fix to the glitch...maybe

First of all, let me say that I think all of your games have been great! They make you think in ways most video games don't or just plain fun!

As for the glitch people keep talking about where their game freezes up when they exit the shop, I had that happen to me. Everything was frozen except me. I couldn't collect coins and I couldn't re-enter the shop. I jumped around for a while, thinking i dunno what, but then, when I jumped into the coinblock from underneath it, as if I was trying to get coins from it, my game started back up. Everything was moving again and no more glitches that I could find. Hope this helps!

Keep up the good work!

SHMUP SHMUP

A great game, but a few extras to make it epic

This is a solid game you have put together. Only a few things you could have added to make it better.

A survival mode would have been great. Being able to just fight your way through endless enemies is always a good time.

Another mode that would have been nice is a Mission mode. Complete this objective or kill only this kind of enemy, something like that.

While the weapons themselves were great, it would have been nice to have some sort of engineering upgrade (I.E. an extended Pulse Cannon shot or an extra rebound on the Rubber Cannon), either a very high priced upgrade or as a prize for completing certain missions or getting certain medals.

That's about all I have to say about this game except that I don't understand what people are complaining about that its a hard game. I had no trouble with it. The upgrades came nicely and it didn't seem to be slow going. So, Good Job!

P.S.
I have only one question. HOW are people getting such a high score on the first and second worlds? I got a perfect score on all levels with no damage and all enemies destroyed and I see scores higher than mine. Does it have to do with what gun I use?

Pokemon Tower Defense Pokemon Tower Defense

A good game...can't wait for updates

Well, I just defeated the gym for, like, the 20th time...with my lvl 17 Charmeleon, Rattata, Pidgey, Pikachu, Butterfree, and Beedrill. It is a great idea and I really look forward to the updates! Keep up the good work! One bug I saw...or at least a question. can you not catch the 3 final Pikachus in the Viridian Forest? And does the Pikachu that you can catch only randomly show up?

Samus 2 Samus 2

Wow and I noticed something

Very well done. I like your rendition of Samus.
One thing I noticed is that she looks a lot like Winry Rockbell from Fullmetal Alchemist :D

Good Morning Good Morning

Very cute

When I first saw this, I thought it was Hermione from Harry Potter. Tell me, did you have a model for that or did that just pop out of your head?